Friday 13 September 2013

The Body Shop Treats

I'm a big fan of The Body Shop, everything smells gorgeous and I'm often found milling around in there and accidentally buying something. My favourite thing about them is that they always have a promotion on so I never feel bad for buying something, I'm basically getting stuff for free right?!

I bought a few bits after seeing a £10 off when you spent £25 and I'd had my eye on a few things ready to be swept into my hands!


Now this isn't particularly attractive to say but I've been running a lot and my trainers aren't exactly leaving my feet in the most silky soft of conditions so I went serious with their foot scrubber. The lovely lady in the shop said give your feet a scrub in the bath so the skin is softer and then seriously smother with their Hemp foot protector and pop some socks on to let it soak in. I know this routine is quite well known but I never knew which products to use, both of these are apparently the hardest working of their foot range. Ok no we can stop talking about feet ewwww!


I then went on to choose from their new Colour Crush range of lipsticks, the range of colours are gorgeous, lots of nudes and pinks which are more up my street. I went for this slightly deeper coral to get out of my comfort zone and it comes out with a slightly light red tinge, a nod to the red lipstick trend but perfect for those a bit scared to go in full throttle like me! 




As usual with the quality of The Body Shop products they've put in loads of extras which actually nourish you lips including oils to make the lipstick glide on like a dream and it also has a lip stain in it so it's got some serious staying power. I think I'm going to have to start a collection! They're currently doing a 40% off and free delivery offer online so pop over there and find your perfect lipstick shade! 

No comments:

Post a Comment