Tuesday 19 March 2013

Death by Burrito

I went here absolutely ages but haven't got round to posting about it. I'd heard about it ages ago and had desperately wanted to try it. On a search for somewhere to eat before Boogie Cartel we stumbled upon a restaurant near the place my friends were staying, I didn't even realise until we looked at the menu that we'd accidentally found Death by Burrito!



It was very dark in there so I only got a couple of pictures but we had a few cocktails and gorged on pigs cheek burritos, spicy chilli beef burritos and nachos, all the name of lining the stomach.






Our waiter was amazing, so friendly and made us feel at home even though they were incredibly busy which wasn't helped us lot piling in unreserved on a busy Saturday night!

The perfect place for a group or date or as a dinner before a night out like ours, make sure you check this place out and thank me later!! Find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment