Friday 22 February 2013

Summertime Prep

My Mum has recently booked our holiday to Croatia and I got so excited I went straight to Topshop and invested in loads of bikinis.

However, it did dawn on me that summer is creeping round quickly and the old bikini body routine has not been started yet. So I thought to jump start this I'd blog some ideas to tempt you lot to start with me!
hi


I'm not a believer in dieting, I like food too much. So I try to exercise to counteract the burgers I eat rather than saying no to those deliciously cheesy burgers because where's the fun in that?

I try to run 3 times a week after work but I always seem to either be busy or it's just too bloody cold to go outside. So I looked at Lauren Conrad's blog for inside inspiration. Her website is full of really interesting reads so check it out.


rings and swimwear


This following circuit is starting to actually make some differences and is easy to do just before bed or even after a short workout.

Here's the recipe:

10 pushups
30 lunges
30 bicycle crunches (I thought this was pretending to ride a bike on your back but it's this)
60 secs of jumping jacks
60 secs of plank

Repeat twice (try and get 3 in if you've had one too many doughnuts today - today is one of those days for me)

If you try to get into a routine of doing this any off night you have from the gym/run/brisk walk then I think you'll really feel the difference.

Obviously healthy eating is advised and will help that bikini bod come along faster but some days (cold days) you need a biscuit and a tea, why deny yourself that?


summer, get here soon

No comments:

Post a Comment