Thursday 3 January 2013

Hello 2013!

One of my resolutions is, I'm sure you can guess, to start concentrating on updating my blog again (I'm sure you can forgive me for not blogging on New Years Day, I wasn't feeling my best!)

This year is going to be my fresh start, I've finally moved to London, details of which I'll divulge at a later date! I feel like 2013 is my time to start a new life and I hope you come along the ride with me.

My New Years Eve is, naturally, the first subject of many posts. It was a very chilled affair, I hate the expectation to have fun on NYE, last year I did the big London fireworks and while they were beautiful once you've been through those crowds once, you don't need to do it again.

So I trotted my bottom off to Bristol where Lucy and Fleur live and we decided to dress up and have a cocktail party at home and see in New Years in the warm with a glass of champers (cava, same thing!) with my lovely friends.




Lucy's dress is from Urban Outfitters




My dress is this little number from the Urban Oufitters sale













Jools Holland to bring in the new year





In the morning we went for a thoroughly necessary fry up to cure our hangovers!

I had such a lovely time and I now think staying in is the new going out for NYE, does that make me old?!

We managed to fit in a little shopping and I picked up an absolute bargain in Urban Outfitters, the dress I wore for NYE (pictured above) was a cheeky little find, originally £50 I managed to get it for £20! I've been spending a little too much time in the sales at the moment and would highly recommend the Urban Outfitters sale! Also Aubin and Wills has some great bargains, sorry if these links force you to open those purse strings but I know that I'll be glad I have that dress when I haven't got any money left!

How were your New Years Eve's? Any other Christmas sales you'd recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment