Friday 17 August 2012

Glossybox July and August

I've been very slow on the uptake with my Glossyboxes while I've been away in London so I've had two in the time I was away so I got two presents all together! I feel like these posts are getting a little samey so I'll quickly whizz through, show you what I got and pick out a few favourites for you!

July:






{Bex London Urban Fragrance}


{Elizabeth Arden's Visible Difference Gentle Hydrating line}


{Nuxe dry oil for face, body or hair}


{Monu Eye Cool Gel}


{Paul Mitchell Moisture Mist}


{Jelly Pong Pong Lip Frosting tinted lip balm}

This was a so so box, I really like the Paul Mitchell spray and the eye gel as they were almost full size so I felt like I was getting my money's worth. But I'm starting to feel that with these boxes I'm just getting different versions of the same fragrance, moisturiser, lip balm etc. which is to be expected after a while.

August:




{DHC Deep Cleansing Oil}


{Allesandro Pro White Brightening Nail Polish}


{Glossybox Glossy Pink Lipstick}


{Lipcote Lipstick Sealer}


{All for Eve Eve's Balm for dry, chapped skin}


{Vera Valenti Eyeshadow palette}

This box's theme was the International heroes which I think they've done well to demonstrate by bringing in brands from other countries. I'm really pleased with the Lipcote and the lipstick and the Pro White nail varnish is so good for when you're giving your nails a few days break from nail varnish to avoid the yellow look! However, who wears GREEN eyeshadow these days?! I know I moan about not getting more than just the same products in the box but really this is a stocking pressie you never use apart from for dressing up which is rare. Apart from that I think I'll get a good use out of these products.

I sound a little down on the lovely Glossybox but I really do love the idea and I'm also glad they've increased the Glossydot worth of reviews to 50 so your 5th box will always be free which isn't bad! My next one is planned to be my free one, thank goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment