Monday 2 July 2012

Party Week: Mood Board

So this week I thought I'd show you some of the ideas and prep I've been looking into for my birthday party which is only 2 weeks away!! 

It's basically a small friends and family afternoon tea party in the garden with lots of drinks, cakes and finger sandwiches. Then we're having a big old BBQ cooked by Daddy Springett and even more drinks before a jolly night out!

Me being me I made a mood board so I could get a few ideas about the table layout, drinks, food and invites which I'll show you more about throughout this week. But for today here's some pictures (you can source them from my Pinterest site) with the ideas which hopefully I'll show you in reality once I've had the party! I'm so excited to turn 21 with my gorgeous friends and family!!











It all looks so pretty, I hope it looks slightly similar on my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment