Wednesday 20 June 2012

The Body Shop Beautifying Oil

I bought this a while ago on a impulse purchase as The Body Shop had loads of offers on, and frankly I'm a sucker for a bargain.

A friend of mine had told me how good hair oils are for an intense condition and I went straight for this one, it smells so nice (I got the shea and my sis got the coconut, but there are loads of smells to choose from!)

The sales assistant said that you can use it for hair or as a make up remover, which I did try and it works quite well actually but my primary use for it is for hair.


So this is how I use it. I only use it about once a week as it's quite intense, pop a few drops on each clump of hair concentrating at the ends. I have incredibly annoying baby hairs at my parting so I use a couple of drops on this to give them a bit of frizz control. Now this is something you don't do with company round the house as it literally looks like you've added grease onto your hair intentionally and you look disgusting. 

So hide in your room and leave it on for as long as you think it needs, maybe an hour? Then jump in the shower and shampoo as usual but skip the conditioner. Once dry your hair should feel much tamer and a hell of a lot smoother. I've got lots of dry split end bits and I've really started noticing a difference since using this!

Give it a go, The Body Shop always have lots of offers on so make sure you look a few times to get the best deal. This has literally saved my hair while I've been on holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment