Friday 25 May 2012

Joules Big Sale in Cardiff

This weekend I'm working at another Big Sale for Joules and I'm quite excited for this one. It's meant to be sunny so everyone will automatically have to be cheery and it's always so nice to explore new places, I've never been to Cardiff so it should be interesting. Plus my gorgeous best friend Alice is visiting her boyfriend there for the weekend so I get to have a cheeky visit from her, I'm very excited!

If you're around the area pop in and have a look at what we've got on Saturday and Sunday, hopefully it'll be a good one! For those who don't know what our big sales are, Joules sell their older season products at a discounted price as if it was being sold at an outlet, it really is brilliant and if you get there early enough you can get some real bargains, it's always so tempting to buy loads when I go to work at the sales!

Here's the poster for the show, it's being held at Cardiff Cricket Ground so I might spot some dishy cricket players practising on the green!



They'll also have a company called Rampant Sporting selling some of their old season clothes too, I don't think they particularly like this comparison but it's a bit like Jack Wills in the way that they are mainly geared towards university students and began at Exeter University. Their socks are to die for and I have bought them as gifts for varying friends and sister so well worth a look, I think we should predict pretty big things for this lovely company!

Have an amazing sunny weekend everyone and don't make me too jealous with all of your BBQ and Pimms pics! See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment