Wednesday 16 May 2012

Instagram Spree

Now that I've converted to Blackberry I can't use my beloved Instagram properly, I think it's THE main thing I miss about my iPhone. I still really want to use it so I annoyingly have to email all of my Blackberry pics to myself so I can save them on the old iPhone and then Instagram them, a terribly long and laborious process so I don't do it very often.

Lucy was having a little sleep (her usual afternoon nap) when she was over so I was a bit bored and decided to have an Instagram spree so here's my past few weeks with a little vintage look to it! If you want to follow me I'm @springett91 :)


{Prosecco and Candles at Pizza Express}


{DJ Fresh}


{Cute little foxy}


{Cocktails with the sis}


{Lucy and Champagne}


{Me in Hotel du Vin sipping Champagne, as you do!}


{Scone Crumbles}


{Yummy yummy scones}


{Beautiful Lucy taking a rest from skiing}


{Flyering for Beach Break Live with Elliza}


{Aple D'Huez}


{Rodgers all dressed up to work at Lush}


{Andy's ready for the Jubilee already}


{Opening up my GlossyBox}


{Working in the studio on 'Awesome'}


{New Blackberry Cath Kidston cover, I'm in love!}


{Free Ben and Jerry's in Bournemouth, along with a little shovel for your adventurous dig}


{Dough-ble Whammy, it's so very tasty!}

No comments:

Post a Comment