Wednesday 14 March 2012

GlossyBox

I received my GlossyBox Harrods Edition in the post the other day and I can honestly say I'm in love! I'd had such a crappy day at work and it was the best pick me up a girl can have!

The idea of GlossyBox is basically you pay £10 a month (plus a bit of postage) for a box of 5 designer/deluxe testers for make-up, hair and bath and you get some really brilliant things in there.

I love being able to try things out before buying an expensive tube of moisturiser and finding your skin's too sensitive for it! I'm pretty fussy about mascara too and I love trying new ones in the little tubes before spending £20 on a full size!

You can review each item you receive and get 20 points every time you do, once you receive 1000 points you get a free box, just for saying something you'd say to a friend!

I think its brilliant and if you're not persuaded yet then look at what goodies I got!







{Valentino - Valentina Eau de Parfum}


{Molton Brown - Bath and Shower}


{Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream}


{SK-II Skin Signature - Moisturising Cream}


{Shu Uemura - Cleansing Beauty Oil}



{Lancome - Hypnose Drama Mascara}

I'm so pleased with all of my bits, the mascara is amazing, the Molton Brown shower gel smells delish and the moisturiser is great and will last absolutely ages! I actually looked on the website and the full size of the moisturiser is £127 so I think this box was a pretty good deal at £10!

Along with all of the goodies, you get at least 20% off all the full size products if you like them. They do a men's section but this is only quarterly, but it does looks pretty good.

If you like the look of it have a little browse on their website http://www.glossybox.co.uk/ and this is an invite code http://www.glossybox.co.uk/invitation/NjQ2MzY=?utm_source=Customers&utm_medium=link&utm_term=NjQ2MzY=&utm_campaign=Refer-a-friend/ I *think* this might give you some extra offer or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment