Thursday 16 February 2012

Rifle Paper Co.

I have recently discovered the most gorgeous stationery designer from the US and it will most definitely be a strong favourite for a long time form the looks of her 2013 previews (she often posts on her Instagram new pics of her designs, follow on @Annariflebond)

Anna Bond is the head designer with her husband Nathan, Rifle Paper sells cards for all occasions, cute invites, calendars, recipe cards and much more. The website is http://riflepaperco.com/ for you to have a little look.

I decided to splash out on a gorgeous Valentine's Day card for James...


I couldn't resist these cute thank you cards too, £12.95 for 8 cards but gorgeous for those special thank you cards. I think I will definitely be using it for my 21st thank yous!






I found Rifle Paper Co. difficult to find in the UK but if you're in London you can buy it in Anthropologie, Selfridges or Liberty's. The beautiful Blue Bird shop in Chelsea also stocks them but if you're not around London you can buy online from the lovely http://www.papermash.co.uk/ she sells other designs than Rifle Paper but all of them are very similar so I bought this cute London notebook from L'apres Midi to be a nice travel diary for the summer. The delivery is £2.95 from her and it comes wrapped in cute tissue paper!



I would recommend all of her stationery, its very French and the designs are just beautiful, perfect for a special occasion.

P.S I bought my sister this cute little Valentine's card from Waterstones with a googley eyed matchbox. I always find it better to go for a cute, humorous card rather than those with the slushy notes already on the card for you!


I absolutely love sending letters and cards in the post and hopefully these lovely designs will encourage everyone else to start too.

P.S Check out this fab stop motion animation by Papermash, if this doesn't want to make you start buying from her I don't know what will!



No comments:

Post a Comment